Compare Garmin Forerunner 45 and Vivoactive 3 Music – Main Mimilarities
|Features||Garmin Forerunner 45||Vivoactive 3 Music|
|GLONASS & GALILEO||Yes||Yes|
|Track your activity 24/7||Yes||Yes|
|Track indoor + outdoor running||Yes||Yes|
|Track indoor + outdoor cycling||Yes||Yes|
|Control of smartphone music||Yes||Yes|
|Estimated V02 Max||Yes||Yes|
|The battery in Smart Watch mode||7 Days||7 Days|
|The battery in GPS mode||13 Hours||13 Hours|
|Advanced Running Dynamics||No||No|
|Garmin Running Power||No||No|
Garmin Forerunner 45 and Vivoactive 3 Music – The main Difference.
|Features||Garmin Forerunner 45||Vivoactive 3 Music|
|Price||Less expensive price||More expensive|
|Body battery indicator||Yes||No|
|Men & women version||Yes||No|
|Payment on watches||No||Yes|
|Connect IQ||Watch Face Updates Only||All Connect IQ Features|
The Unique Features of Forerunner 45
– Index of “body battery”
Garmin’s “body battery” index is an attractive concept. This index is a combination of heart rate data, sleep quality, stress level, exercise, and recovery indicators into a single symbol called “body battery.” In theory. It is a great idea, can help you determine when your lifestyle negatively affects your energy level and by expanding and improving the quality of your workout.
– The Version is Available for Both Men and Women.
Forerunner 45 is one of the only Garmin versions for both men and women. The main difference between Forerunner 45 (male version) and Forerunner 45S (female version) is the slightly larger male version (42mm), while the female version is somewhat smaller (39mm). Another critical difference is that the male version is available in black and red, while the female version is available in white and purple. In terms of functionality, Forerunner 45 and Forerunner 45S are the same.
Unique Features of Vivoactive 3 Music
– Other operating modes
We have listed all the different sports modes that each watch offers. Finally, Forerunner 45 gives you access to 9 different sports modes, while Vivoactive 3 music gives you access to 16.
- GPS smartwatch with music storage and playback
- Easily download up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones enabled with Bluetooth technology (sold separately) for phone free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Customize with thousands of free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store. Fits wrists with a circumference of 5-8 inches
- More than 15 preloaded sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming, strength training and many more; use preloaded workouts, or create and download custom ones.Display size:1.2 inch
For greater certainty, here are the sports modes that are limited in Vivoactive 3:
- Strength training
- Trail running
- Indoor rowing
- Outdoor rowing
- Pool swimming
- Golf mode
- XC Skiing
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
– Tracking Golf Play
As a right golfer, you will have trouble buying a Garmin that does not include this feature. With Vivoactive 3, you get a perfect golf watch and a specialized GPS activity tracker.
Vivoactive golf features three include:
- Track the front yard, middle, and backyard
- Dangerous yard section and layup area
- Calculate distance
- Statistics (strokes, putts per round, fairways, and greens in regulation)
– For Swimming
If you love swimming, you want to keep track of activities and health indicators while swimming. Vivoactive 3 Music is the complete option. Vivoactive 3 brings you:
- Swimming pool data – Length, distance, speed, number of swings, swimming rate, calories burned
- Detect swimming posture – Freedom, backstroke, swimming frog, butterfly
- Effective swimming (SWOLF)
– Store music – Only for Vivoactive 3 Music
This is another big difference between Forerunner 45 and Vivoactive 3 Music. Vivoactive 3 Music is the second watch in the Garmin product line to introduce music storage (Forerunner 645 is the first). With Vivoactive 3 Music, you can access 3.5 GB of music storage, which works with about 500 songs. In addition to storing music, you can also use the following popular music applications to play music through the clock:
– Pay from Smartwatches.
Vivoactive 3 Music allows you to pay automatically at stores, restaurants, and other retailers with your smartwatch. “She” does this by storing your card details on a smartwatch, then using NFC payment technology to turn the magic into reality.
So, should you buy “Smartwatches”?
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, Vivoactive 3 Music is the perfect GPS watch. However, “She” is also more expensive than Forerunner 45, and many runners may not need all the additional features and functions included in Vivoactive. So that:
– Forerunner 45 is a better choice if:
- You focus primarily on running
- You have a tight budget
- You need to know about your body battery indicators
– Choosing Vivoactive 3 is a better choice if
- You want the best GPS tracking device, with more sports modes
- You love playing golf
- You practice in the pool regularly
- You play winter sports like skiing and snowboarding
- You like practicing with music
- You need a touch screen
Have you made your own decision? If you’re still puzzled, go to Amazon immediately to experience “her” directly before making a final decision!