Garmin Venu is a new Garmin smartwatch designed for everyone. But instead of the same screen design that Garmin used on most of its smartwatches, this smartwatch has a 1.2-inch AMOLED screen, a beautiful 390 x 390 resolution. Similar to what you see on Apple Watch and Samsung watches.
Despite this, “she” still has significant differences, distinctions that not all Garmin watches have. That’s the battery life on Garmin Venu is much longer. This magnificent watch can last up to 5 days, and you can even set the screen to always on (Always-on display mode)
Moreover, Garmin Venu is not like most other navigation devices. With her, you can completely customize because there are many physical buttons on the sides of the watch, and the navigation here is mainly performed out via touch screen. You’ll get used to this pretty quickly, and you won’t find it too much trouble moving between menus by custom bar quite promptly in operation.
And more specifically, at here you can find more sports and health features on Garmin Venu than Fitbit Versa. You will get great features such as GPS, heart rate monitor, and Pulse Ox sensor, etc … These features will help you to better track during sports and health activities.
Specifications of Garmin Venu highlights:
- Dimensions: 43.2 x 43.2 x 12.4 mm
- Weight: 46.3g
- 1.2 “AMOLED screen with 390 x 390-pixel resolution
- Battery life: Up to 5 days, and 6 hours in GPS mode with Music
- Water-resistant: Up to 5 ATM
- Strap: 20 mm
- Beautiful, bright AMOLED display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to six hours in GPS and music mode
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription With a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen. Smartphone compatibility-iPhone, Android
Currently, Garmin Venu also supports music as a standard smartwatch. You can download music from Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, and iHeartRadio, then play it from your watch to your wireless headphones to play with your favorite music.
In terms of sensors, Venu has built-in GPS as well as a PulseOx sensor to monitor blood oxygen 24/7. You also have two new topical sports on Venu: Pilates and Yoga. Moreover, she can estimate sweat and hydrate quite accurately! Garmin also introduces daily workouts to help you stay in shape more efficiently. Overall, the features of this smartwatch are more suitable for the majority of users, instead of focusing on running/swimming/triathlon subjects like on the Garmin Forerunner product line and Garmin Fenix.
Another cool feature here is the Garmin Pay, which allows you to pay even when you don’t have your phone with you.
Some Wonderful Images From Garmin Venu: